Online Masterclass: Business Negotiation Etiquette
Negotiating Techniques and Post-Negotiation Actions & Takeaways
Date: 28 November 2017 | 10:00AM WAT
Have you ever left a negotiation feeling that you have lost, over-committed or will be over-paying?
Negotiation is a skill, and it can be learned.
It is one of the most important skills you’ll ever require as a business person. That is why you need to attend this online masterclass.
This webinar is put together by JEE Clients Services and Lareine Gold Consulting.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Communicating during Negotiations
- Negotiating Hierarchies
- Process Expectations & Social Etiquettes of Negotiations
- Establishing a Negotiation common ground,
- Bargaining across Cultural Borders
- Dealing with Deadlock
- Post-Negotiation Evaluations
- Next Steps Post-Negotiation
Who should attend this webinar
- Company Directors
- Head of Sales
- Business Development Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Senior Managers
The masterclass is being hosted by JEE Client Services and Lareine Gold Consulting.