FREE Online Masterclass: Business Negotiation Etiquette
How to Prepare for Business Negotiations – Frameworks & Approaches
Date: 14 November 2017 | 10:00AM WAT
Have you ever left a negotiation feeling that you have lost, over-committed or will be over-paying?
Negotiation is a skill, and it can be learned.
It is one of the most important skills you’ll ever require as a business person. That is why you need to attend this online masterclass.
This webinar is put together by JEE Clients Services and Lareine Gold Consulting.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Types of negotiations
- How to gather intelligence and prepare for negotiation
- Approaches to negotiation
- How to set expectations before and during negotiations
- How to bargain across cultural borders
- Setting time and place of the negotiation, and why its important
- And many more….
Who should attend this webinar
- Company Directors
- Head of Sales
- Business Development Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Senior Managers
The masterclass is being hosted by JEE Client Services and Lareine Gold Consulting.